Reduced Parking Starts May 20
Ride to Church with Friends!
Carpool and/or Take the Shuttle Starting May 20
Construction has begun on our building expansion and, starting May 20, we will have reduced parking at Christ Church for about 6-8 weeks. In an effort to make on-site parking available to visitors, single parents with young children, and those with physical disabilities, we need all our Covenant Members and regular attenders to be mission-minded.
We will have additional parking available on Sunday mornings at the hospital just down the road, with continual shuttle service from 7:30am to 12:30pm. Drop off your family at the front church doors, follow the signs, and we’ll take care of the rest.
To help you navigate these changes, there are tips, maps, and ideas for volunteers and families below.
Questions? Contact Keven Hayhurst at email@example.com or 262-243-3093.
Parking Transition Tips
- Allow plenty of extra time so you don't miss out on anything God has in store for you through worship
- Be cooperative to the guidance offered by our Parking Transition Team volunteers
- Hold yourself to The Golden Rule as we all navigate these changes together
Parents of Adventure Camp Kids...
- Adults that are flying solo with children under eight (those requiring a car seat) are welcome to utilize the church parking lot.
- Adults with kids eight and above are encouraged to take the shuttle together. Don't worry...we're gonna make it really fun and you might meet some new friends!
- When there are two adults in your party, we'd love to have one adult drop off your family at the front doors and park at the hospital to take the shuttle back. Please do not drop kids off at the door without an adult.
- If you arrive while the previous service is still going on, come on up to the Café for coffee and snacks! Adventure Camp kids are welcome to check into their classrooms after the previous service has picked up.
- Please note that Adventure Heights indoor playground is available only with adult supervision between services.
Sunday Morning Volunteers...
Thanks for your faithfulness in making Sunday mornings excellent! If you find yourself needing to be on-site outside of the 7:30-12:30 shuttle hours, you might need to get creative! Here are some ideas:
- Park at church and perform your opening tasks. After the shuttles begin, move your car to the hospital and shuttle back.
- Give your keys to a trusted adult and ask them to park your car at the hospital for you, when it's convenient for them.
- Carpool with other volunteers - is someone on your way to church? Offer to pick them up...it'll be fun!
- Pause your closing tasks and go grab your car from the hospital. Then come back and finish up.
- If you live nearby, have your spouse drop you off for your commitment, then take the shuttle back to the hospital together at the end of your morning.
Want to Serve on the Parking Transition Team?
We're looking for welcoming, patient individuals to serve as Off-Site Hosts, Van Drivers, and Parking Assistants. Interested?
Check out open spots and sign up here: